Q: Why choose tailor-made clothing from Monte Cristo Tailor?
- Indulge in the pleasure of tailor-made clothing. Monte Cristo tailors will work with you to find the right fabric and style that suits you and your needs. We have styles for all occasions; dinner suits for formal occasions, stylish lounge suits for weddings through to comfortable hard-wearing suits for the office. We have a variety of weights for all seasons and we can create the perfect fit for any body shape. Instead of hunting through shops trying to find something you like, you can have a Monte Cristo tailor come to your home and you can choose what you like. We offer tailor-made clothing at affordable prices. Weíve built our reputation on the exacting standards of excellence and we take pleasure in producing beautiful garments.
Q: Do you keep my measurements for future orders?
- We build relationships with our customers and have the pleasure of making clothes for them time and time again. We will keep your selections and measurements on file and refer to them for any re-orders you wish to make. Youíll be allocated your personal tailor who will visit you and help you choose the fabric and style for your order.
Q: How long does it take once Iíve placed my order?
- Your clothing will take an average of 3-5 weeks for delivery (from the time you have ordered). Each quality item is handmade and this is what takes the time. Should there be an unforeseen delay in the production or delivery of your clothing, for any reason, we will let you know immediately and offer you a choice of alternatives.
Q: What if there is a problem with the size of the final garment
- As part of our service we can make any necessary adjustments to ensure the garment fits you perfectly and comfortable for you to wear.
When the Monte Cristo tailor comes to visit you, they will take time to help you find the style and fabric that you love. We then purchase the cloth and make the clothing to your exact measurements. As itís been cut for you, only you can wear it comfortably. Therefore, we ask that you take your time choosing the styles, colours and fabrics that you will love to wear.
Q: Where is Monte Cristo clothing made?
- Our tailors in Luxembourg work with the tailors in our Bangkok (Thailand) workshop. Each tailor is highly experienced and works to the exacting standards of Monte Cristo tailors. Monte Cristo is a fair trade company. All of our tailors (worldwide) paid good wages and work in comfortable, safe, workshops. We do not have children making our clothing or in our workshops.
Q: What are your prices?
- Our shirts start at 59 Euro and our suits start from 349 Euro. Please note that some customisation options are extra. Please contact us for a detailed list of our prices.
Q: What sort of fabric do you use?
- We are obsessive about the quality of our fabrics. We source our fabrics from a variety of European fabric mills; however we purchase the majority of our fabrics from Italy. We find they produce the best quality, fashionable fabrics for the most reasonable prices. We use natural yarns such as silks, cottons, linens and wools. Often the fabrics are a blend of these to ensure easy care and comfortable wear through the seasons.
Q: How do I care for my Monte Cristo clothing?
- Due to the quality of our fabrics you can launder your cotton shirts at home, with non-biological detergents and use a 30 degree wash. To ensure the longevity of your suits, we recommend that you dry clean them.